Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011

The clock struck at 12, midnight. Along with the temple's bell rung 108 times, marks the end of year 2010. A decade had past since 2000.

Happy New Year! 2011. Had a small gathering with some friends just now, but with the unusual cold weather outside and thesis deadline ahead, we canceled the routine visit to a temple. After wishing everyone a prospective new year ahead, here I am, sitting in front of my computer screen, writing the 100th post for this blog.

2011 will be a challenging year. I need to let go of something that has bother me for a long time. I need to fully prepare myself for a new life approaching in 4 months. Plans needed to be made and targets needed to be set. 加油!!

Happy New Year 2011

Good Luck! And Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


copyright © 2008 by Bihong