Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year to whoever bump into the blog!

I know, today already the 3rd, but late better than none ~

2013 will be another year of self-searching. I set a 3 years time limit when I decided to stay back at Japan for job after graduated. This will be the final year for me to once again rethink what I want to do with my life, should I keep the same career path, should I go back home for good or should I... ya. A lot to think about.

I usually set a lot of target in new year and regret at the year end realizing how little I had done. So this year I will keep the target simple.

1. Read more books
2. Do more exercise (Jogging & Hiking)
3. Be more socialize
4. Letting Go

And the most important ~BE HAPPY~

Wish all of you have an awesome year ahead!
New Year 2013 @ Kamakura I
Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine@Kamakura (鶴岡八幡宮@鎌倉)

New Year 2013 @ Kamakura II
Even  the 3rd of January, there still a long line of people waiting to have their first prayer in the Japanese shrine, a tradition called Hatsumode  (初詣)


2 comments:

  1. Nice view!! I like the crowd.

    Winson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good...fighto!! Especially letting go and be more socialize ...hehe

    ReplyDelete


copyright © 2008 by Bihong