Tuesday 22 January 2013

I wish to be a child again

Looking at these photos, I really wish to be a child again. Throwing oneself into the snow and playing a full out of it. Life can be so simple and so much fun.

Looks at the girl, the smile, it was so pure and genuine.
DSC_0023


I still remember when I was still a toddler, how much I wanted to be a grown up,  to be strong and to be independent. And I have to admit how naive I was, not to see the "dark side" as an adult.

"When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable.  - Madeleine L'Engle - 

Although the quote sounds sad, but it perfectly sum up the differences in a few sentences. 

Life can be tough, road can be bumpy, grown-up can be vulnerable, but don't forget that we used to be children and they always live within us. Let's always keep the little child inside us alive and be happy :)   

DSC_0120

DSC_9864

DSC_9838

No comments:

Post a Comment


copyright © 2008 by Bihong