Friday 25 December 2009

Christmas Present: Free 3 High Solution Desktop Wallpapers

It is almost a year since I start a blog dedicated to photography. Judge by the traffic, this blog is not really a popular one, mostly visited by friends and family. Anyway, I just want to express my gratitude to whoever stop by here. I don't know who you are, but glad to have my thoughts and visions share across the net.

A little present for you. 3 High resolution desktop wallpapers including the original files
without watermarks are free for download!! Set them as your desktop wallpapers, calenders, anything you think of if you like them.

I have resize the photos to fit some popular computer screen size. If none of them suit yours, download the original file and play with it.

Original | 1024 x 768 | 1280 x 800 | 1280 x 1024



Hope you will like it.

Merry Christmas again :)



4 comments:

  1. I like the third one... Merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures as always... I will take the first one. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete


copyright © 2008 by Bihong