Friday 29 January 2010

Pit Fuh & Bee Gim: Engagement Session

Congratulation to my big brother-Pit Fuh, and sister-in-law-Bee Gim.

They were officially registered last week. Sorry I cannot be there for the ceremony, but I'm definitely will be back for the banquet. So, here's a little present for them. A set of photos I took on a family trip while I was back in Malaysia last summer.

Not a well planned photo session, though. As you can see from the photos, no make up, no shinning dress. But one thing I like about them, is both my brother and sister in law look so natural as who they are, in the outfit they feel most comfortable in.


0001BT
0003FC
0004nV
0005o8
000695
0007K1
0008DW
0009iQ
0010Wd
0011Bl
00123L
0013BU
Anyway, thanks again to agree to do the session with me, a brother so crazy about photography. And hopefully we can have another real session, would be great if I can give you a photo album as wedding present, built from scratch.

3 comments:

  1. hey, without any make up, but like tat is better n natural..自然就是美!!
    and can feel the 'sweet love' there...hahaha...
    good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the "unplanned" photos give better results than the "planned" ones. =)

    Good job...

    Another note, it is about the settings you did on blogspot to load all pictures in a page. Perhaps you can show one or two pictures as preview per blog entry, and once the user click on it only gives the full details of your entry. It helps to speed up the viewing and also ease the visitors from loading full size pictures in one page.

    ReplyDelete


copyright © 2008 by Bihong