Sunday 10 October 2010

Aliza @ 1 month

You know what is the fun part for my this trip back to Malaysia?

2 new members in my family. 1st of course is my sister in law. The other one is this little princess - Aliza. My cousin's daughter. I wander how should I call her, is she my niece? did some search online, it seem like I've to call her first "cousin once removed". Oooo, I'm confused. Let's just call her by name - Aliza. If you know the correct way for the relationship, please comment!!

So enjoy another series of baby portraits, in my favorite B&W style. Hope you like it!!

0006760007h30008Ka0009ed


How adorable is she. She will turn up to be a pretty girl for sure. I can imagine that on my next trip back home. :)


1 comment:

  1. yeah...is touching when c her...
    full of happiness..hehehe...
    thank you for ur sharing man...

    ReplyDelete


copyright © 2008 by Bihong