Sunday, 13 February 2011

Little Snow White

It snowed heavily here last 2 days. I woke up looking at a city covered in white. A scenery haven't been seen for the past 3 years in Osaka.

The snow has remind me of one photo that I always wanted to share.

Snow White

A pretty little girl I bump into on my trip to Koyasan (高野山) last year. Simple and pretty!

Actually this photo is heavily cropped, from the original photo below. I wish I'll have a better lens with me that time. But what can a poor photographer do? When you see a scene coming and without a proper gear? Just shoot it. I mean, photo means to capture the moment. Not about the gear.


Have a nice Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Bi Hong I love this photo! Even though it's heavily cropped but you got the mood just right! And the expression on the girl's face says it all!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

copyright © 2008 by Bihong